What are essential oils?
Essential oils are concentrated plant extracts. Manufacturing processes can extract the useful compounds from these plants There are two methods of extraction;
- Steam or water distillation- Passing water or hot steam through the plants and pulling the essential compounds away.
- Cold pressing- Mechanically pressing plant matter to release essential juices or oils.
What the heck do you use essential oils for?
Essential oils are used a lot to add fragrance to creams, makeup, soap etc. But they are beneficial on their own! Certain essential oils can boost your mood, improve sleep, reduce nausea and stress!
Essential Oil Cheat Sheet of some of our Favorites!
- Reduce anxiety
- Lower blood pressure
- Great for colds to open up a stuffy nose
- Clear your chest, inhaling vapor made with eucalyptus can loosen mucus
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
- Reduce pain
- Ease nausea
- boost mood
- reduce depression
- alleviate anxiety
- lower blood pressure
We are having a Black Cap Sale in-store! Come on in and get 30% off any essential oil with a black dropper cap!