The summer sun can lead to dry, damaged skin. Give your skin a boost of healthy hydration! With Japanese green tea, vitamin E, and organic cocoa butter, your skin will be left soft, healthy, and hydrated! Plus 5 other ways to use our body butter to keep your skin healthy and glowing!
WHY IT WORKS
The combination of Cocoa Butter and Grape Seed oil is part of what makes this natural body butter so effective. Formulated to soothe and refresh. It's easily absorbed and non-greasy, this rich all-natural body butter nourishes all skin types.
- Cocoa Butter has the ability to hydrate, nourish & improve skin elasticity.
- Japanese Green Tea improved skin complexion, helps with flushing out toxins from the skin, can help with scars and blemishes and helps with skin inflammation.
- Grape Seed Oil is known for its anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties. Does not clog pores and can help with tightening + moisturizing your skin
MORE THAN A MOISTURIZER
Make the most of your Body Butter, use it for:
- Treat your Feet: A fun night out or a long day on your feet. Soak your feet in our Peppermint Foot Soak then massage your feet with Body Butter to soften and soothe!
- After Shaving: Rub our Body Butter from ankles to thighs to hydrate your skin and nourish.
- Reduce the Appearance of Stretch Marks: Our Body Butter has ingredients like Grape Seed Oil, Japanese Green Tea, and Cocoa Butter to help nourish and revitalize.
- Prevent Windburn: Apply to your face before skiing or snowboarding to give you a barrier between you and the cold wind!
- Sunburn Relief: Stick our Body butter in the fridge for up to 30 minutes then apply to any sunburned areas for instant cool relief and hydrate your burnt skin!
- Lock it in after your Shower! The easiest way to use our Body Butter is right after a shower to keep your skin hydrated and smooth!