Skip to product information
1 of 1

Soap Butts

Soap Butts

No reviews

Regular price $6.00 CAD
Regular price Sale price $6.00 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

We don't waste anything here! These boxes are bursting with the ends of our soaps left over after we cut them into bars! What a great way to try a new scent! All of our soap contains natural ingredients like¬†coconut oil¬†and vegetable glycerin, this¬†soap will leave you feeling soft, smooth and sexy ‚ÄĒ like you can take on the world. The delicious & invigorating scents will leave your skin beautifully fragrant and refreshed.

BENEFITS: 

  • Coconut Oil¬†Coconut oil contains many antioxidants, especially vitamin E, which means it can protect skin from external damage such as from the sun.
  • Palm Kernel Oil¬†Palm oil does not only remove toxins from the body, it also purifies every cell of the body as well as rejuvenating them.
  • Hemp Seed Oil¬†is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Is non-comedogenic¬†(non pore clogging) and it can help with tightening of the skin and moisturizing.
  • Vegetable¬†Glycerin¬†Comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerin¬†is water.


HOW TO USE: Lather with water and wash.


INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbeth-40 (Sorbitol), Sodium Hydroxide**, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, May Contain: FD&C Red/Rouge Cl 16035, Blue/ Blu Cl 42090, Yellow/ jaune CI 19140, Essential Oils, or Fragrance/parfume.

View full details
No reviews