While CBD oil has been shown to have a number of beneficial impacts on our health, researchers are still determining how CBD oil influences cannabinoid receptors . In contrast, Copaiba oil—which is filled with beta-carophyllene (BCP)—can safely be used without negatively impacting CRs*while still offering the same benefits.
- Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree and is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes.
- Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids
- Copaiba oil has a higher concentration of BCPs* than CBD oil
- Less chance of heavy metals and chemicals as Ashbury's Aromatherapy only purchases organically grown oils
- The main component, caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits
- Copaiba is a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health