Sale Sold out
Regular price $5.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Borax, also called sodium tetraborate, is a powdery white mineral that is used as a cleaning product. It has many uses around the house such as:
- Helping get rid of stains, mold, and mildew.
- It can kill insects such as ants
- Used in laundry detergents and household cleaners to help whiten and get rid of dirt.
- It can neutralize odors and soften hard water.
How to safely use Borax
- Avoid inhaling borax powder by always keeping it a safe distance from your mouth and nose.
- Use gloves when using borax as a cleaning agent around the house.
- Fully rinse the area you're cleaning with water after washing with borax.
- Wash your hands with soap after using borax if it gets on your skin.
- Make sure clothes washed with borax are fully rinsed before drying and wearing them.
- NEVER leave borax in the reach of children, whether its in a box or used around the house.